Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Samsung Galaxy I500


Samsung Galaxy I500 CDMA Mobile Features:
  • Powered by an industry-leading 1GHz processor
  • 2GB Internal Memory and 16GB microSD included
  • Fast data speed up to 3.1 Mbps for downloading or video calling
  • Long lasting Battery Life
  • 5MP Camera with Power LED flash that lets you snap beautiful photographs
  • DivX Playback, Mobile office, E-book reader MPEG4, Layer, All Share Think free office and lots more apps pre-loaded

Samsung Galaxy I500 Android CDMA Phone Specifications:
  • Android v2.1 (Éclair)
  • CDMA 1X 800 MHz and EVDO Rev. A
  • 4” inch (480×800 pixels) Multi-touch Super AMOLED Display Screen
  • 5 Megapixels Camera with Single Shot / Continuous Shot / Beauty / Smile Shot / Panorama / Vintage/ Action Shot / Cartoon / Add me
  • Internal storage 2GB expandable up to 32GB
  • Wireless LAN 802.11n
  • Bluetooth v3.0
  • A-GPS with Google Maps & VOice Guidance
  • 3D sound technology 5.1 Channel Supported
  • 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery
  • up to 5 Hours of Talktime
  • Standby time up to 220 Hours
  • Weight: 118gm
  • Dimension: 125 x 64.2 x 9.97 mm
Samsung Galaxy I500 Phone Price in India – Rs. 25,000

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole Site is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks